Palanga Educational Support Service, as an associated partner, participates in the Erasmus+ KA2 project „Innovative teaching methodology of health friendly nutrition development and practice in pre-primary and primary education (HealthEDU)“.
The aim of the project is to educate and to form children’s, parents’, educational institution employees’ healthy nutrition habits, positive attitudes to nutrition and provision of food. To develop and promote health friendly nutrition and health friendly lifestyle principles and awareness in the community, to introduce health friendly dishes in the children menu in education institutions and at home.
Palanga Educational Support Service, as an associated partner, participates in the Erasmus+ KA2 project “E-learning from Nature”, with the aims of:
- Promoting a proactive students’ approach to scientific subjects learning
- Propose innovative teaching methodologies to scientific teachers
This website gives access to:
- Database of local areas relevant for the study of scientific subjects
- E-learning lessons related to the local areas.
- A teachers guide aiming at:
- Proposing teaching methodologies based on real life case scenarios.
- Enhancing students’ scientific basic skills acquisition through their active involvement in the learning process.
- Making use of new technologies to promote the scientific knowledge.
Palanga Educational Support Service, as an associated partner, participates in the Erasmus+ KA2 project „VET specialists competencies development in the field of positive parenting teaching (POSITIVE)“.
The main aim of the project is to enable VET specialists, who work with teenagers and young families, to teach positive parenting, to understand the adolescent philosophical education, potential and skills.
Projekto nuoroda: http://positiveproject.eu/lt/results/