Palanga Educational Support Service coordinates consortium Erasmus+ KA1 project „Improvement of the adult education staff competences in implementation of socially vulnerable people training programs for parenting skills“. Consortium consists of Palanga Educational Support Service, Panevėžys District Pedagogical Psychological Service and Kėdainiai Educational Support Service.
The aim of the project is to increase the quality of adult education and training, to improve the competence of the staff in parenting education.
- To improve the competence of the staff in the in the following areas:
- working with the parents belonging to socially vulnerable groups, i.e. people parenting alone, divorced families, blended families, social risk families, families with disabled children. How to teach them effective parenting.
- organization of adult education and learning processes: preparation and evaluation of parenting skills training programs, motivational methods of participants.
- To strengthen inter-institutional cooperation between the non-formal adult education institutions and to expand international relations.
- participation in foreign training courses. The training will take place in Ireland, 10 employees of the consortium will take part in it.
- work monitoring visit to a foreign partner organization. 10 employees of the consortium will go to Denmark.
- Improved qualification of the consortium staff, organizing and implementing the parents education;
- Prepared two effective parenting skills training programs, adapted to the specific needs of participants and practically tested in all members of the consortium with target groups;
- Established international cooperation relations with foreign organizations providing non-formal adult education.
Palanga Educational Support Service, as an associated partner, participates in the Erasmus+ KA2 project „Innovative teaching methodology of health friendly nutrition development and practice in pre-primary and primary education (HealthEDU)“.
The aim of the project is to educate and to form children’s, parents’, educational institution employees’ healthy nutrition habits, positive attitudes to nutrition and provision of food. To develop and promote health friendly nutrition and health friendly lifestyle principles and awareness in the community, to introduce health friendly dishes in the children menu in education institutions and at home.
Palanga Educational Support Service, as an associated partner, participates in the Erasmus+ KA2 project “E-learning from Nature”, with the aims of:
- Promoting a proactive students’ approach to scientific subjects learning
- Propose innovative teaching methodologies to scientific teachers
This website gives access to:
- Database of local areas relevant for the study of scientific subjects
- E-learning lessons related to the local areas.
- A teachers guide aiming at:
- Proposing teaching methodologies based on real life case scenarios.
- Enhancing students’ scientific basic skills acquisition through their active involvement in the learning process.
- Making use of new technologies to promote the scientific knowledge.
Palanga Educational Support Service, as an associated partner, participates in the Erasmus+ KA2 project „VET specialists competencies development in the field of positive parenting teaching (POSITIVE)“.
The main aim of the project is to enable VET specialists, who work with teenagers and young families, to teach positive parenting, to understand the adolescent philosophical education, potential and skills.
Projekto nuoroda: http://positiveproject.eu/lt/results/